Bank of America (877) 264-4955

Scam Number: (877) 264-4955 Press 0 when it answers.
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

Here is the Text message that I received on my personal cell phone:
(BOFA Alert): We have received a request from Jennifer B to debit 1493.37 USD from your card. If it was NOT you, please call (877) 264-4955 in time, Ref ID#BOA0798.

I baited this number. It goes from having them tell me that there is fraud on my bank account. Then it goes into a SSA like scam where a fake SSA agent says that I will be arrested. The Ref ID is similar to the one I received on my personal phone, but I changed it so the scammers cannot cross reference my phone number.

4 Likes

Great find! SSA scam here :+1:

These guys need hand-holding! Which is great :smile: I only know what the hell he’s saying cuz I’ve heard the script before.

4 Likes

I am talking to the SSA agent now. I conferenced him with the Bank of America agent. They got confused.

4 Likes

Callback with SSA: (443) 687-8606

scam0203g

3 Likes

Spent over an hour on the phone ssa agent. He got upset when I said I threw away the withdraw receipt. He said he needed a picture of it. He then asked me to take a picture of the money. I told him the phone had no camera. He then said he was tracing me and that my phone had one. So I took a pic of me giving him the bird. Unfortunately he said he couldn’t see the image. The number the ssa agent used was 443 529 9119.

4 Likes

Ok, he finally just now called back, and he acted like he was concerned about me. Said he put everything on hold until Monday. Do you think he will actually call back on Monday?

2 Likes

I just wasted over an hour of their time. Told them I had cancer, and even puked once while on the phone with them, but that still didn’t stop him from asking me what I wanted to do. I just said I’m in front of the toilet now, let me call you back. He didn’t call me back right away, so maybe he feels sorry for me? Doubtful.

He told me I had to go to my bank to secure funds. How can I salvage this if he does call back. I’m actually enjoying this.

4 Likes

It is in fact SSA scam
https://www.youtube.com/live/hmdaoWcuNgo?feature=share

4 Likes

They want ID image at 443-437-1091

1 Like

They never asked me for a copy of my DL, but that may still happen if they call me back. I really want to string them along a bit longer, but I won’t give them a copy of my DL. That’s where they will probably give up.

1 Like

The toll free number has been disconnected. Tried all my burners cannot get the number to work. Well done shutting it down.

2 Likes

I’m watching the video now. I have a feeling these yahoo’s are going to call me back tomorrow. I wonder if it’s the same call center, or different call centers.

This works. I left a message and a grabify too.
443-437-1091

1 Like

I just left a message too.

1 Like