Autoparts scam (626) 741-1489

Scam Number: (626) 741-1489
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: fake auto parts seller

2 Likes

626-741-1489 David Tuesday 11-29-22 12:18PM EST

1 Like

You posted on this company in '20 Stream web digital services. (old Roku/Amazon)
They are now also:
Spark Auto Parts
41 Methuen St, Springfield, MA 01119

Using Authorize.net to process payments.

3 Likes

Thanks. They gave me “estimate” for passenger side mirror.
Indian scammer

1 Like

“Nathan” is on phone now with me

1 Like

scammer real name: Rajindera Singh

Location Dilshad Garden, Shahdara , Delhi suburb

1 Like

This is not the auto parts number or the location & owner which the DVRARMY have ripped to pieces over the last 8 months
They did have 492 active toll free numbers when I first uncovered this massive scam
they’ve been decimated with well over 1 million calls and are currently down to 18 toll free numbers, which span 3 TF prefixes
When I first discovered them they owned 8 blocks of numbers spanning 1.2 million numbers which took me several days to scan to locate every active scam number.
They’ve had every refund and tech support scam amongst their blocks of numbers in their masses at times. Loads of Fakebook, PayPal and Microsoft tech support the most common
Also a few hundred of these Tax relief centre/hotline numbers still active amongst them to this day

They’ve had 4 different websites since they started and now have 2 brand new active ones
They’ve given up everything about themselves, their location and most of their families
A special kind of stupid who have supplied more info than they realize, about themselves and other call centres. :wink::grin:

1 Like

The scasmmers you desribed have 3 locations:
Dilshad Garden near Delhi
Okhla near Delhi
Udaipur, Rajasthan