Call back for 720# callback # 651-404-7871

3 Likes

Yes, I am on phone now

2 Likes

Another call back for 720# call back number —619-720-3211

3 Likes

these numbers work but they are saying apple support for me

2 Likes

Yes, some of these criminals change their stories. They are not always consistent with the fake company name that they give callers.

Welcome aboard, @welfare! Thanks for posting.

One guy answered 888 846 0625 with the fake first name “Rocky” and I went into the “Yo Adrian, I did it!”

1 Like

888 846 0625 - still active as of 11:35am PST. im currently caller #6 :rofl::rofl::rofl: lets hit these bastards hard!

I wonder why their number is sounding like it will break at any second
It could be the hundreds of calls hitting these idiots right now but I can never be sure how that happens :roll_eyes::thinking:

1 Like

The number you are trying to reach is not available
hmmm that was easy

1 Like

Welcome to the community @welfare :tada:
Yeah, some of these scammers wear many hats (or should I say dance caps?)
Glad to have you aboard

They tried to sneak back online again
This is how that exercise in futility ended for the stupid bastards
I’m awake to their tricks of taking the number offline to stop the massive amount of calls from smacking their brainless skulls in, then bringing it back up after 1-2 minutes
hehehe

1 Like

Music to my ears! :musical_score::notes::musical_note:

1 Like

When will they ever learn the rules my friend?
They choose the same route as so many have since my wilder teenage and very active 20 something years which ended in tears for so many
I only had to punch the information into them once and they learned the rules of engagement
These ultra low intelligence clots require regular panel beatings!! :grin:

these dumb POS are still answering and not blocking :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ll have to take them down for the fourth time then
It only takes less than 30 seconds when they get inundated rather than when I toy with them

2 Likes

Oh shit!
I crashed my computer having too many VM’s open to smashed them with and they’re still up disobeying their instructions
Resuming again after a quick reboot and reset
:joy:
They’re starting to struggle a bit again

They’ve worked out how to block one method of my ways of rapid calling them
I have many other systems set up tough which they can’t block…no matter how hard they tax their 2 active braincells

Quick edit:…they’re down again

they are still answering for me :person_shrugging:

They’ve been bringing the number back up within 2 minutes every time
they were down…200 or 300 calls returned the same out of service message
They’re down again for the time being again
I was getting a severe reaction when I told them it was me making all those calls heating their sever processor up to extremes
they hate me I think…excellent!!

1 Like

ive been calling over and over and always getting through

I have the recording I just finished listening to with the last of the calls before their number went dead
I’d post it but it has very extreme language not suitable for anything less than a gazillion X-rated
That was my language!
Theirs has never even come close to being as vulgar in the multiple millions of calls I’ve made over the last few years