Amazon prime scam 202 888-9622

Scam Number: 202 888-9622

Has been active for past 2 days

Typical Amazon prime scam / tech support.

Asks for whats showing on tv screen (amazon prime code activation) blah blah, does some “checks”, blah blah some more codes etc etc then will ‘hand you over to his suoerior’. Superior (closer) will then explain “subscription expired last month” says last paid $__ in 2019 for 4 years sub…now expired, then proceeds to offer great deals. $119 for 5y $199 for 15yrs. Then once you choose which ‘deal’ you want, will send you an email invoice to your email. With a link to a payment site with the invoice of how ever much you chose then can pay via logging into paypal or credit/debit card.

Wasted an hour of “johns” time yesterday, and proceeded to waste more of his time today.

Asked for a lifetime subscription. Gave me an offer for 400 haha sent me invoice told him he sent me wrong invoice for 119 (lied). "I wanted a lifetime supply of apple juice man, not 5 years. Or are u giving me the lifetime supply for only 119?? " “no sir sorry sir let me send you correct email”. I’m suprised he even spoke to me again and didnt block my number after how much I pissed around.

1 Like

We’ll see what we can do about that :grin:
Welcome to the community @Spypig

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like