Amazon fraud (805) 254-0991 "Your.Card was.Debited $1359.00"

Scam Number: (805) 254-0991
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Text saying “Your.Card was.Debited $1359.00 for MacBook Pro order-id TYM5536___ at AMAZON on Jan-24-2022…to stop call 805-254-0991”

3 Likes

Answering. Ask for Ethan.

1 Like

Ringing … Counter on …

2 Likes

Asks to connect with Anydex.

1 Like

Loop 1005# … Try 1001# 1002# 1003# or 1005# … Make it ring

3 Likes

A guy answered and I asked, “Are you Ethan?” He replied in a curious but wary way, “Yes.”

I told him, “You must remove the uncircumcised c@ck from your mouth BEFORE you try to pronounce English if you expect us to understand you, you incompetent and cowardly criminal. We do appreciate the humor though. Your ineptitude is hilarious!” He lost it! He flat-out lost it. After we hurled expletives at each other for a a few minutes, he hung up.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Way to go!

If it asks for a 4-digit number for a name, use 7926#

1 Like

@Hviezdoslav :laughing::joy::rofl::fist:t3::fist:t3: I think I have to join in on this one!

(805) 254-0991 … This time a woman who claimed her name is “Stacy” answered. Thus far only guys have answered my calls. Yeah, she did not last long on the call with me. :crazy_face:

“come on, little doggie, let me hear you beg for a treat”
"good boy!
He’s not taking this well

1 Like

A guy just answered with only “hello” and I said to him the same. I said, “Come on, little doggie, let me hear you beg for a treat!” There was silence for a second or two. I repeated again the same thing. He said “Feck you” and he hung up.

1 Like

(805) 254-0991 Asking for an Audit Number

:joy::joy::rofl::fist:t3::fist:t3: I’m doing the same thing! Tag-team extraordinaire!

@Hunter1, one of these criminals asked you for an AUDIT NUMBER??? Haha, since when does an Amazon order have an AUDIT NUMBER? I guess Amazon no longer uses ORDER NUMBERS or INVOICE NUMBERS. These criminals are such dumbasses.

2 Likes

I’m goin’ back in for some more rounds!

2 Likes

I hit ‘‘em with the terry maki . He ain’t happy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Now they are conferencing us (harassers/baiters) into the same conference call. These criminals are spent I think. Currently it is 4:21 AM in India on Tuesday, 25-Jan-2022.

Get your sleep, scammers! You’re gonna need it for your next shift!

1 Like

“Welcome to our mailbox system. You have reached the number of 1008. Sorry this mailbox is full and cannot accept voicemail at this time. Please try again later”.

Reported to Flowroute last night

1 Like