Active Tech scam: +1201-578-3209 * +1201-971-3898 * +1201-971-2347 * +1201-578-2351 * +1201-277-0205

Active numbers: +1201-578-3209 * +1201-971-3898 * +1201-971-2347 * +1201-578-2351 * +1201-277-0205 * +1201-277-8882 * +1201-630-7680 { Lets Blast Em }

1 Like

Yeah, I have a few of these numbers, and you gave me a few more! :grin:
They do Bitcoin /Wallet/Zelle/ and Cashapp. I’ve been on them for a few days now.
@JusticeinTexas @Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @Tagow @Hviezdoslav @BiggusPrickus

4 Likes

Welcome to Company? How dumb is that. I am doing the transfer me to someone who is not of your complexion. They get REALLY mad. They are the most racist people ever.

2 Likes

We had two American scammers call today. One selling final expense and one selling Medicare. We had fun with those. As for the Indian scammers, they always try and pretend that they don’t have an accent and it is really hysterical.

2 Likes

Hey, my friend! I hope you’re having a better day today! :sunflower:I’ve been on these idiots since Tuesday. There is one female scammer who is so vulgar, racist and easy to anger. She was calling my TextNow number just to curse and threaten me.
I’m so looking forward to your premier tonight. :raised_hands:t3::tada:

1 Like

It’s funny, I had a place call on my actual home phone, which is on the DNC, for final expenses and burial plots. I told him I wasn’t interested. They asked if I was interested for my wife. I assure them that I already had a plot to bury her. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Did you make her dig it herself?

2 Likes

It was hard to record yesterday with pain down both legs and my hip. But I did it. A nice bossa nova.

1 Like

:joy::joy: of course I did, she’s not worth any labor or effort on my part. Lol

1 Like

:disappointed: If, as they say, misery loves company, I’m right there with you my friend. Thank God you have a great guy like Richard to help you out.
I’ve been insanely busy for the last few weeks too. I literally haven’t had an hour to myself. I’m probably going to take a few days off next week to recharge my batteries and become much better acquainted with my recliner.

1 Like

Oh no, @JusticeinTexas! I am sorry to hear about the legs/hip pain! :cry:
I hope you feel better. I have started having osteoarthritis in my right hip area this year. I already had it in my hands and knees.

Cool, a nice Bossa Nova! Samba and cool Jazz put together!

1 Like

Keeping insanely busy is how I deal with the pain. I decided long ago that I had a choice to become a whiny potato and sit around feeling sorry for myself or I could do the opposite and not let circumstances control my life. I chose the second. I just hate it though because it keeps me from the gym.

2 Likes

Verily! Also taking the pain out on criminals helps! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

What’s the pain due to MJ?

1 Like

I was in a car accident with a deer in 1996 and ruptured disks in my back. Over time I lost my entire lumbar spine and I am filled with rods, screws, and cages. Then I had to have both SI joints fused and I was just diagnosed with arthritis in my right hip. After 13 surgeries, I have good days and bad days and this week is full of bad days.

1 Like

Oh my friend, I so feel for you as I have some arthritis in both a knee and a hip from sports…The damn hip IS A BRUTAL PAIN to deal with. What do you take for relief when it acts up?

1 Like

Same here. I’m far too stubborn to admit defeat. I was never the kind of person to just sit around on the couch. @Hviezdoslav has the right idea, I take out much of my lingering frustrations on these scammers. While not as effective as narcissistic pain meds, it helps. :grin:

1 Like

I have a pain management doctor who gives me morphine long acting twice a day and hyrdocodone for breakthru. They have reduced it so low that it barely touches the pain because the government has decided that I don’t need it after 26 years and I might become an addict. LOL!

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Those are the days that I don’t even pretend to be a target. I just let loose when they answer the phone. No mercy or f’s given!

1 Like

F’ing ridiculous! Just stop the damn pain.

1 Like