Active IRS Scammer as of 3:10 PM EST

202-239-6063

I have gotten the same guy(?) three times in a row and he(?) is already sick of me!

Now I’m just getting voicemail. He didn’t sound very thrilled being called every minute and being greeted with a “Ha Ha”

@6flagsray#27072 “The Magic Jack customer you have called is unavailable to take your call, please leave a message after the tone.” That was quick! I first called as a legit victim, then asked if they were the “Internal Rundi Service” asking to buy a prostitute and finally called to harass them about why my pizza order was not there yet.

@Lemonade#27078 HAhahahahaha!!! I don’t think you are ever going to get that pizza. Sounds good for dinner, though!

@JusticeinTexas#27080 It was so satisfying to listen to that guy get pissed about the prank callers! Probably a smaller-ish call center consider I didn’t even pull out the trick of calling then from multiple fire rtc accts on multiple browsers yet! haha

@Lemonade#27081 Go for it! They are the anointed sovereigns of sighs and groans. Besides being heartless pieces of crap.