931-223-0318 Home warranty (They get mad easy and curse lol)

Scammer’s Number: 931-223-0318
Domains Used:
Extra Info: Home warranty, they must have answered me 12 times in a row.

2 Likes

Welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, they DO get mad easily. Their anger pleases me! It says when I call Choice Home Warranty before they answer.

Here is some info for “Choice Home Warranty” from the internet. The state of Arizona sued them.

Oct. 2, 2019 article
Title of Article: Arizona AG’s Office files fraud lawsuit against home warranty company

The Arizona Attorney General’s Office filed a consumer fraud lawsuit against Choice Home Warranty alleging that the company made false promises to clients, according to office officials.

New Jersey-based Choice Home Warranty is accused of collecting millions from Arizona consumers for home warranty policies, but using payment caps, contract exclusions and bad-faith refusals to avoid paying for repairs.

“If a home warranty company promises full and timely repair or replacement of appliances, they’d better deliver, especially when someone’s A/C breaks in the middle of summer,” Attorney General Mark Brnovich said in a news release.

1 Like

House appliance Insurance (Garbage Disposal, Microwave, ETC) $43.75 / Month

100% a scam. Listed fake address and invalid info.

They need a debit/credit card.

Active 2021-06-02 T 17:49

1 Like

Lmao they hangup quick.

1 Like

5:31 PST: On the phone currently. The person on the phone sounds like a middle-aged male. I’m going to play around with these guys…

1 Like

lmfao they hung up really fast.

1 Like

5:44 PM PST: I got about 5 calls in on them, and recorded 4. The last person I spoke to replied “yes” to all the questions I asked him, including “do you know you are being recorded” and “do you know you are a scam”. LMFAO thanks so much for this phone number. It was a lot of fun :smiley:

1 Like

Hangup after 1 ring

2 Likes

Holy crap… I called one last time and got to the last steps. I had picked a random Orlando address, and he asked me to repeat the address. The address I gave him had 4700 but I told it as 700… I’m just going to call again to waste their time lmao…

1 Like

6:06 PM PST: LMFAOOOO I KEPT CALLING AND CALLING AND THEN THE NUMBER WENT DOWN AND NOW SAYS: “there are no available agents” AND THEN HANGS UP. This was honestly so fun thank you so much.

1 Like

The number is spoofed now.

1 Like

Can someone suggest me Scambuster software for calling