888.467.6119 Geek Squad Active as of 1102amPST 1/20

Scam Number: 888.467.6119
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Verified active with Google Voice

3 Likes

How anybody can fall for these idiots, I just don’t know. If you tell them you never heard of Geeka Squat they say that it is on your computer. Geek Squat is now a program that they install. HUH???

4 Likes

Verily these dumbasses are shockingly stupid!
I am gonna call now for the first time.
Drat, I am getting within my TextNow the User Busy.
I’ll try again soon though.

3 Likes

these people will love my html scripts, and love how my “bank” is down.

3 Likes

Still active and not very jovial

2 Likes

Doh! When I had tried calling higher up in the thread, I called the (808) 467-6119 that is at the BOTTOM of the screenshot that @JoeHammyMistakely kindly provided. Only now when I returned to this thread did I notice the (888) 467-6119. The dumbasses do not know how to be consistent in their written communication.

Okay, I am calling now the (888) 467-6119.
I am on phone with Papa John!

I hate dealing with these benechods. they are so cocky and it just auggghhhhhh. they refused to believe my “bank server” is down

Haha, i didnt even notice there were 2 different numbers in that email

1 Like

you got that right. they aren’t happy with first mormons being down, I will tell you that. they just said they are gonna call me back tommorow, wonder how that is gonna go.

Kevin Smith: (315) 217-6392‬

1 Like

My middle-aged mind is officially FEEBLE!!!

I think there’s at least 43 Kevin Smiths working in the tech support and refund scam industry.
I come across many of them every day as I barge straight through their call centres of many lies & shame. :joy:

2 Likes

Seriously. The guy answered as Geek Squad but did not say his name. So I asked sincerely, “Hello Sir, what is your name?” He answered, “Papa John.” Haha! Of course I informed him that it is highly unlikely you are going to SCAM someone out of a Pizza, you inept criminal who is too stupid to get a legal and reputable job! He stayed on the phone for a good ten minutes and we went back and forth. Finally he hung up. Papa John!

1 Like

Ikr. so generic.

1 Like

They are not particularly creative when it comes to their fake names!

Sometimes when I am baiting and they ask for my email address, I will give them an email address with Santosh or Narinder or Pravin in it. If they are using a fake English name, then sometimes I give them an Indian name.

1 Like

Sounds fair to me!!

Once when I knew for sure that the scammers were Indian because the user DRWAT had posted their location in India, I gave my fake email address KashmirBelongsToPakistan @ gmail.com. It did not go over well with the scammer.

1 Like

HA!
It NEVER does
and NEVER gets old & tired

I just called the number, and an elderly sounding lady picked up the phone and said “No, this is not Geek Squad, I’ve been getting many calls for Geek Squad”… Please, double check any numbers you post, guys.

1 Like

Which number, @Recycle_Bin? If you called 888 467 6119, then maybe they forwarded the call to some other number.

I mistakenly called once the (808) 467-6119 but I got the User Busy and I did not call back again. It was my fault that I did not notice the (888) 467-6119 that is higher up in the screenshot and that JoeHammyMistakely put in the “Scam Number” field when this thread was created.