(877) 709-7247 Norton Refund Toll Free

Scam Number: (877) 709-7247
Domain Used: email

Extra Info:

3 Likes

Lol such a loud call center.

3 Likes

Ask For Derrick … He is 100% clueless, 75% raw, and mostly wrong.

3 Likes

yep. used my other 5 numbers and called them. one said “Hacker” LMAOO

2 Likes

Called them multiple times.
They like an average scammer. No patience

1 Like

Still answering and they don’t seem to appreciate my shenanigans. I’m calling with six lines and conferencing them together.

4 Likes

Seems like we have become a bother.
Screenshot 2022-08-03 162000

2 Likes

Asked what Norton is and he told me anti virus. I told him I already had my Covid shot. Was this about the booster? He got so confuddled and then pissed when I insisted it was about the clot shot. (Never would take it, by the way)

1 Like

They want target gift cards.
They really stupid. I called them 100Ă— with the same number and they never block or anything.
Then they still trying to get me going to target. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If this num goes down, please share their next number.

2 Likes

I’m hitting them with six numbers at the same time and they are threatening to kill me. :laughing::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I can hear their coworkers yelling in the background and now they are hanging up on all lines before saying the word “Hello”
Win-Win

1 Like

Told him that I already had my four Covid shots. He just did not get it. We spend 10 minutes going back and forth about my anti virus Covid shot. He was dumber than a stump and I am insulting stumps.

LoL. I’m well over 300 calls in now, and they haven’t blocked a single one of my numbers. Can’t wait till the boss gets the bill for this toll free number. It’s always nice when they pay to have us abuse them!

3 Likes

I still in target blah blah

They blocked me, or I’m an idiot…both could be true…be careful either way

1 Like

My goodness, they are stupid. And evil nasty creeps. They cannot seem to block my number!

1 Like

I have called at least 100 times and the same thing. Picking up and speaking in a weird falsetto. But at least I am costing them money. I asked Daffid if he wanted to f me. He said yes. I said sorry Daffid, but I don’t do that with people of your complexion. He was pissed.

3 Likes

Number isnt picking up

1 Like

Can you give me a tip
How do I make it cost them money?
I am In the UK calling these creeps with a Washington phone number