(850) 629-7755 pretending to be Amazon Scam Number (Not Blocking Numbers at Present)

Scammer’s Number: (850) 629-7755
Domains Used:
Extra Info: Typical REFUND scam … They are answering at present and at this time they do not seem to be blocking TextNow numbers. At 12:16 pm Central …

1 Like

This rings out for me, nobody answering.

Bummer, @delboy_scambuster

12:36 pm Central … They still are answering my TextNow number. I guess they do not know how to block or do not have the ability to block my TextNow number. This makes me think that this 850 629 7755 phone number is NOT a TextNow number but is rather a VOIP #. It is easy within TextNow to block a phone number EXCEPT if you are trying to block an Unknown Number from within TextNow because in TextNow you cannot block an Unknown Number.

From my UnknownNumber VOIP, they are not answering anymore and it rings many many times until it hangs up eventually.

I got this phone number from the Sub Reddit for Scammer Phone Numbers that was posted about 45 minutes ago. So others might be calling as well.

Again just now someone answered when I use my TextNow number to call 'em.

@delboy_scambuster, are you using an American TextNow number? If your phone number looks like a foreign number in its formatting of the numbers, maybe they are wary to answer. But you have been scam baiting and/or harassing successfully, so maybe they are just wary and skittish by now.

I got two women Eva and Christine. I have gotten at least several different male voices.

1 ring

Strange … Still they keep answering from MY TextNow number. They are getting PISSED!

12:55 pm Central … Okay, NOW from my TextNow number I get the ONE RING.

12:56 pm Central … From my Unknown Number, it still rings and rings and rings many many times and then it hangs up eventually.

I wonder why they kept answering my TextNow even AFTER others were getting the 1 ring. I doubt seriously it was my kind and friendly voice or my charisma! Haha :laughing:

1:01 pm Central … No, this time from my Unknown Phone number Eva answered again. Our conversation was short and was NOT sweet. Ha!

She does not like it when I tell her that her criminal behavior brings shame and dishonor to her family and ancestors. I know, who would’ve thunk it!

My TextNow number is blocked now as still I get now the ONE RING.