850-303-6211 Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes / Lottery Winnings (SCAM)

Scam Number: 850-303-6211
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE5e4f98e4e13a5cdf6569b1368a27cb15.mp3

2 Likes

850-303-6211 : I got a human. I told the human I need the money to pay for my senior housing, my Meals on Wheels, and pills for my reptile dysfunction. He hung up. He did not even swear.

2 Likes

850-303-6211 Sylvester Snyder. Tuesday 11-1-22 3:00PM EST
Green Dot Claim Card $500

2 Likes

Sylvester? You have got to me kidding me!

2 Likes

Right! at least there better than what common names the Indians use.

They gave me an address in Pennsylvania to mail the $500 to. I looked up the address and asked why I was sending it to an apt building. Than he gave an address to the small very small shopping strip across the street. I had assumed it was the apt number of a money mule…but!! I checked the reviews for the apt building and the reviews were terrible. There were complaints about broken mailboxes and stolen mail. So yeah, they were just gonna go and grab out of a random mailbox…I think

1 Like

I would recommend forwarding on the information to Lacey Evans at [email protected] or Cagney Phillips at [email protected] or @sandbar.

1 Like

I tried reaching Cagney via the email listed but it got bounced. Hoping to be able to @ them (@Sandbar) so they can respond back to me via e-mail ([email protected]) as I have another (currently active) Money Mule to report. If anyone has a CURRENT email address, please send it to me at the above email address.
Thanks !!
Jim @ ScammerStopperZ

1 Like

I sent you a DM.

Mitigating this number right now. Streaming a lot of calls this Jamaican’s way. Most likely They’ll sell my phone numbers again. It’s happened in the past. One Jamamican called up all raging saying I scammed him. Only because each one leads back to Me. These guys are priceless. Anytime you need my mitigation service. Just let me know :slight_smile: