808-272-8323 amazon

Welcome to the community @Dragon1 :smile:

HAHAHA
Always exceptional value! :partying_face::rofl:

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @BobBakerLovesPooPoo!

1 Like

I was trying to welcome @BobBakerLovesPooPoo and I must have hit the wrong thing. This is a new phone and I’m definitely not used to it.

Wait what​:joy:me too​:joy: Thank you. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ya right dude that what they ALL say😝

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Hviezdoslav. Didn’t want to leave you out. :grin:

1 Like

Just now I called and it is ringing and ringing and ringing without going to a message machine. At 1 min., 19 seconds, still ringing … still ringing … very professional of course for a legitimate business to not have a message machine … 2 min., 6 seconds still ringing … 2 minutes, 54 seconds still ringing … okay, I’m gonna hang up. Maybe I will get a callback.

EDIT: 4 minutes and 31 seconds and still ringing … Okay, I am hanging up now.

2 Likes

Thanks, Maj!
Welcome aboard, @MajorLeeAwesome AND @Dragon1 AND @LordOfTheRings AND @FIREFIGHTER619 AND @MehNamesJeff AND of course @drwat aka Doc!

4 Likes

888-601-8037 Max still answering.

2 Likes

I like yellin for doc when sumthing good is happening and he aint on here:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… Doc where are yooooooooou? We need a chirb or sound cloud daaaamn:rofl:

3 Likes

I am on phone with “Danny” at Geek Squad now

2 Likes

I love listening to Doc’s calls. They’re the highlight of my day

3 Likes

There’s a lot of extremely upset imbecile Gilligans loitering around lunchrooms today. They’re not happy campers at all. There’s even more tentatively answering each call because those meanie heads might abuse the precious little darlings and hurt their itty bitty wittle feelings again…awww :joy:
Excellent work!!

4 Likes

Not answer 1 ring loud click

huh :joy:

1 Like