(678) 528-1943 SSA Scam and (678) 528-1133 SSA Scam from Bob's this morning

Man, this is the number that just keep on giving! Haven’t had this much fun since I started this hobby! Can’t believe they haven’t shut these down yet.

Thanks for the tip. They’ve already blocked three of my numbers, but I think Kathleen’s coming around to my repeated marriage proposals… And she only has 9 kids! Perfect!

After giving them a fake SSN, the guy called me a motherf_cking c__k sucker. I had him on for 5 minutes.

1133 # still picking up at 2:50pm EST

I had a few seconds on fun with one of them! He didn’t even get the chance to talk before I told him to shut the fuck up and then I asked him why he’s scamming people. Automatically popped off at me and then hung up after I read out a random string that sounded like a bank card. What an idiot.

1 Like

Add: (678) 528-2337. If it sends you straight to voicemail, press 0 and then dial 102 #.

You all are AWESOME!

Yeah, it is not often nowadays that any phone number is active for so long! They must not know how to block numbers. Heck, on the longer baiting call the first guy asked me to verify my phone number when I was calling from my UNKNOWN NUMBER VOIP phone number, so I gave him my TextNow number and nobody called my TextNow number.

Every lil’ bit of fighting criminals counts for somethin’.

GOOD TIMES …

I had to logoff about 3 hours ago to get some necessary stuff done after having spent 3 hours on these dumbasses!

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
. same

Hey, not related to what you’re talking about, but do you know any websites where I can find tech support popups? I’m trying to get some scammers IP’s.

Kathleen asked me for my WhatsApp, Insta, etc. She says she’s going to call me tonight. I’ll hold my breath. :rofl:

1 Like

Why that little…! She asked me for nine too! And I thought we had a thing going… Guess I’ll have to call her 700 times tomorrow and straighten things out!

Sorry @JayKash357, I do not know any websites where you can find tech support popups. I have noticed that the user @OfclyGoodenough creates threads about tech support/error popups. When I am on the internet, I rarely get the tech support/tech error popups. The user @drwat is good at gettin’ IPs from refund scammers (via WireShark I think). I ain’t that advanced!

Haha, @jontpt and @JohnChod !!!

:rofl: Don’t worry, she hasn’t called me back. She’s still yours for the taking! :rofl:

Meantime, since I’ve been asked by multiple bhenchodettes, I’ve just set up a finsta (fake Instagram account). I’ll give it next time I’m asked. May as well incorporate catfishing into the mix as I bait these crooks.

1 Like

There used be popupdb.org, but sadly it is no more. I believe it was run by some of the admins on this site, but I’m not 100% sure.

Yeah, she hasn’t called me either, that little rundi… And here I was ready to support her 9 kids too. Fake IG page is genius. Must get on that immediately!

1 Like

The female singer (Hindi song) says “Hey my dear guest, come here and relax. Learn some lessons of love. Testing you”

6 am both numbers ring out mayb later they may answer

2 Likes

Damn 2 ring now

1 Like