678 500 1220 legal scam robocalleršŸ”„

Scam Number: 678 500 1220
Domain Used:
Extra Info: robocaller legal scam

• This is a. Message four. We are contacting you regarding a claim concerning your financial institution. Please press one to resolve this issue immediately. This is a. Message four. We are contacting you regarding a claim concerning. Concerning your financial institution. Please press one to resolve this issue immediately.
  • DATE
2 Likes

Troll see what they are phishing ā€¦

1 Like

Really rude woman. If your number is not in their system they do not want to talk to you. Nasty American voice.She answers PRE TRIAL. I checked the number and it belongs to a real company called Trillium Technologies out of Marietta, Georgia. I have called back with different numbers and now they are not answering every time. Really nasty people.

One guy who did answer ate potato chips in my ear and called me a whore. Real professional. Now not answering. Oh, they did. Now I connecting the debt management company to the fake legal department. They are not too happy!

1 Like

Thank you :joy:

1 Like

Answering hit 0 then 101# loop

Hold Music.

After about 30 seconds, bot said my call had been forwarded to the voicemail of a ā€œBen Fraserā€.

1 Like

Yes, they are NOT happy!

1 Like

Good! As they should be, not happy.

1 Like

Not picking up now. Just hold music.

1 Like

Hit 0 at hold music then 101-103 ā€¦103 makes it ring no hold
Answering hit up!!

Hit up !

Pressed 0 for operator.
TextNow is now weirdly dropping to ā€œPoor WiFi Connectionā€ mode but only when actually connecting?? :frowning:

There are very few scams that are actually legal. Deceptive advertising is illegal, even if youā€™re lying by omission.

So this is a scam? got it from robocaller they robo call

1 Like

IT is a scam. Real companies do not spoof numbers and they do not call women nasty names when they make an inquiry.

1 Like

Thank you . wouldnt want a ā€œrealā€ company on here :joy:

Yes, Iā€™m pretty sure the TCPA requires that the caller ID be accurate and not spoofed.

1 Like