626-631-2156 and (252) 392-7288 - Direct TV/AT&T Scam Is Back!

Scammer’s Number: 626-631-2156

These are well-known scammers who have been doing it for many, many months. They’re back in the game! I called the number around 10:35 AM CST and got humans. You can press “2” or “3” to get live scammers. These are Indian scammers. They first hung up on me, but I called back and had them answer. You have to be persistent with these scumbags.

They’re also using (252) 392-7288.

These Direct TV/AT&T criminals really chap my sorry scrawny ass! This scam is particularly pernicious because it is half-ass realistic sounding. It is not as absurd as the Social Security Scam.

Let’s BAIT and/or HARASS these criminals!!!

11:03 am Central … 626-631-2156 … Yes, the FIRST call to this # had a guy answer as Direct TV but then the call hung up for whatever reason. BUT the 2nd call a guy answered and was on the phone with me. I had pressed 3 for Technical Support.

11:04 am Central … 252 392 7288 … I called this # and also pressed 3 for Tech Support like I did with the prior other phone number … Shawn answered on the SECOND call as for whatever reason on the 1st call someone answered but the call dropped immediately afterwards … I on phone with Shawn now on 2nd call to this number …

1 Like

Hviezdoslav, yes, and they’re absolutely obnoxious! They have been doing it for over 6 months now, and they just won’t give up. Keep it up!

Yeah, they are so freakin’ ARROGANT and DEFIANT!!! It is ridiculous that they are so indignant and self-righteous considering the fact that they are behaving as criminals!

1 Like

You know, who it makes me think of? ONVOY! This scumbag VOIP provider assists and enables a HUGE number of foreign and domestic scams. No matter how many times you report numbers to Onvoy, they just don’t appear to give a damn!

They are also using (346) 463-3235. I just called them at 11:30 AM CST and had a person answer.

Greedy ONVOY! They only care about money and have no sense of patriotism.

at 11:54 am Central, from my TextNow number I am on hold now for over 6 minutes with this phone number 346 463 3235. I tried calling it from my Unknown Number VOIP but they must block “Unknown Number” phone calls.

Still on hold and waiting!

1 Like

Interesting. They answered my TextNow number in about 5 minutes.