562-270-9976 Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes / Lottery Winnings (SCAM)

Scam Number: 562-270-9976

The ringer says it’s a scam, perfect. We got 'em boys!!!

2 Likes

Oops…I’ve been too busy and forgot to do so many things
I’ve had dialers searching hundreds of blocks for changes of inactivity

These slimy fuckers have been hiding in a LOT of places unbeknownst to the masses
That’s where my unique software reigns supreme against these imbeciles :wink:

I baited one imbecile in this gang on the 5622709973 number, who was putting on the feminine voice claiming to be Mary Williams, who informed my elderly female persona (voice changers are for twits who can’t bait properly), that I’d won the usual $18.5 million, a 2022 Mercedes Benz “car” + $7000/week for life.
I told him with the current economic climate and bidenomics saving our souls from the evils of economic prosperity, this was almost enough to live comfortably.
Everything goes right over their heads including when he asked if I was a natural born US citizen to which I replied yes, despite my communist parent who were tortured by the CIA with red hot pokers up their arseholes for eternity, giving me the name Grazhilda Matthew McGlouchensquasher, I am a natural born US citizen
Then “she” asked me if I was ever in trouble with the law before
I said no…apart from the technicality they charged me with of mass murdering a tour bus full of sight seers back in 1987.
Once again there was ZERO reaction apart from thank you for that ma’am. He/she wouldn’t deviate from the bullshit script at all.
NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY!
My name once again is Mary Williams
Write down my callback telephone number, which is 208-494-2366
Your winners code is 86547 PCH
Do you know the store Dollar General?
Oh yes, there’s one in the next suburb from where I live in Hackenfuck New Jersey
Is this your cellphone you are calling me on?
No this is my landline
(I gave him my US call centre destroyer partner’s Google Voice number which he called immediately. I’m constantly connected to him for 16-18 hours every day so I was able to hear he/she and he/she could hear me on this number)
You are to get dressed and go there and get the government taxes of $999 to settle this winners claim. You are to buy 2 One Vanilla gift cards, one for $500 and the other for $499

I’d had enough of this lowlife shithead by this time and told my offsider to hang up. He/she started calling back like a lunatic and was greeted with; "Hello, Kingston Jamaica chicken feed and fodder store, How may I help you? :joy::joy:
The dopey clot gave up after 15 attempts asking him if he/she could speak to his wife, to find his idiot victim…no luck at all!! :worried::cry:

Let’s change the ratios just slightly better in our favor folks!!

5622709967 PCH (hacked ivr menu message)
5622709969 PCH (hacked ivr menu message)
5622709970 PCH (hacked ivr menu message)
5622709972 PCH (hacked ivr menu message)
5622709973 PCH (hacked ivr menu message)
5622709975 PCH (hacked ivr menu message)
5622709976 PCH (hacked ivr menu message) :arrow_left: Original robokiller number
5622709978 PCH (hacked ivr menu message)

Happy New Year folks!! :champagne::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks::champagne:

3 Likes

Answering now.

1 Like

answering now 562-270-9976

“Randy with Publishers Clearing House” answering @ (562) 270-9976 - so far doesn’t seem to know how to block numbers.

Told him I definitely got a call from their “automated system”. When he asked for a “confirmation code” I told him it was “ligmaballs” - told me to go “fuck” myself and called me a “shithead” then told me I should go “fuck” my entire family, went into a spew of hatred words before hanging up after a little bit of being angry and cussing non-stop on call. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Dave Sawyer is raging
On with David Sawyer now

1 Like

is that for the main number → (562) 270-9976
or is it for one of the other numbers biggus posted ?

2 Likes

Speaking to Robert Johnson now

1 Like

so it’s for the main 562 number? guess he’s faking all those names.
let him know YOUR FRIEND gave you a *REFERRAL CODE you’d like to use pls which is: “ligmaballs”
let me know how it goes bro :joy: :joy: :joy: watch him lose his shit.

1 Like

(562) 270-9976

1 Like

:laughing::joy::rofl: I’m going to do it now!

1 Like

be prepared ! it’s going to be a great ride now :joy:

1 Like

People are awesome

3 Likes

SHHHH, keep that a secret.

2 Likes

he’s still answering lmao, he doesn’t recognize me! claims the calls are transferred and wants a contact number to call back, told him it was a landline and the number was special - “ligma balls” → he very quickly said “EXCUSE ME?”, as I repeated it, he very quickly hung up.

That code is rumored to give you an extra free “merceydeus bens” when quoting it, thank me later! :joy: :joy:

What is on the voicemail?

1 Like

:shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::speak_no_evil: I know nothing

1 Like

I knew nothing way before you did
So nerrrrrrr!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That may be, but knowing nothing comes naturally to me. I am, after all, a product of the New York City public school system and a community college.

1 Like