505-397-5859 and 505-397-5857 and 505-397-5855- Car Warranty Scam

Scam Number: 505-397-5859

I received a call from these idiots about an hour ago. I called them back at 2 PM CST and got humans. They should still be active now. Have fun!

1 Like

The scam is active as of 12:45 PM CST. I just called them and had an American scammer answer.

It is once again a scam on Onvoy network. Emails to report them: [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected]

2 Likes

ya’ll must be hittin em hard :joy: 1 dude just hangs up and i keep getting their hold music

1 Like

MEEEEEEEE​:rofl:… I WAS :blush: hitting diff #s now

I am all over them, but please keep calling. They are bothersome dumbfucks and are local criminals robbing their fellow Americans! I spoke with a black guy just now, who hung up fast!

ring ring … swoosh hang up

1 Like

I’ve been hitting them hard, and some people called them too. I just spoke with some Black dude who hung up after 3 minutes of the conversation. He must be shy!

1 Like

If they’re American, report them to https://reportfraud.ftc.gov as soon as you can. The FTC actually is helpful with U.S.-based scams.

1 Like

I already did. The problem with that is that they switch numbers very fast once you report them or hit them. So, FTC has to play “hide and seek” with them a lot.

1 Like

Ah, I see.

1 Like

I had “Heather” on the phone for 20+ minutes trying to get a warranty for my Ford Fiasco.

1 Like

Nice. I keep getting some shy or scared people who hang up fast! Dammit!!!

2 Likes

Keep hitting them with Google
translate about how they are so low scamming thier own people… :joy:

1 Like

Heather and I had a fairly long conversation about life and it’s many pitfalls and how the winter is a wonderful time to wear a nice sweater, cozy up to the fireplace and plot how to frame my neighbor, Randy for murder. :grin:

1 Like

This is just lovely. I am on them!

I love the idea of Google translate to call them out. What a beautiful novelty!

2 Likes

He told me the website was Dealerprocessing.com but of course their is no such place. They are just picking up and hanging up. Disgusting that they are scamming Americans.

1 Like

@JusticeinTexas - there is a black guy there who told me the same thing. No such website, as expected! I told him that he was a liar and very stupid to assume I’d just buy into his idiocy.

1 Like

Hit 1 hella :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like