(470) 805-5234 and (470) 296-7874 - Tax Debt Elimination Scam

Got a phone call in violation of TCPA and DNC from this number. It’s yet another tax debt elimination scam located in the US.

When you call (470) 805-5234, you encounter annoying bots and you have to keep pressing “2” to connect to humans. There is no long hold detected.

@MehNamesJeff @Draco @Jhawk - guess who the carrier is? PEERLESS NETWORK! Another known abode for scams and harassment.

they are calling numerous people in violation of laws: https://www.nomorobo.com/lookup/470-805-5234

3 Likes

On it in 5. Just busy for a sec.

1 Like

Great! @JusticeinTexas and @MajorLeeAwesome - if it is of interest, they get feisty. I know you like to mess with American scammers!

3 Likes

Ask for “Aaron” - @scamterminator2021

1 Like

Gee, what a surprise.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. I think Peerless Network should be renamed “Fearless Network”, because they clearly don’t give a flying F about any laws, have no fear of lawsuits and love their robocalls. Let’s see how long such “fearless” conduct lasts after they get sued.

2 Likes

@Hviezdoslav - this one might also be of interest. They were answering earlier too. Not sure about now. Peerless Network bullshit again!

1 Like

They called me back from (470) 296-7874. Also active now.

1 Like