419 scamazon - (716) 214-2252 & ‪(786) 292-2468‬

Email sender: Brian T. Olsavsky - [email protected]/[email protected]
Email title: Compliment of the Season.
Body:

"Hello,

Reference No: (BEFF/XGM/011/0022).

You have received 805,000.00 USD from Bezos Earth Fund Foundation to know more about BEFF and how to receive reply immediately.

Many Thanks,
Brian T. Olsavsky"

1 Like

"Dear Esteem Winner,

Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is giving away the majority of his $124 billion net worth during his lifetime, he pledged to devote the bulk of his wealth to fighting climate change and supporting people who can unify humanity in the face of deep social and political divisions. Forbes estimates that more than $2.4 billion has been donated directly to individual for charity. Bezos, alongside his partner, the journalist-turned-philanthropist Lauren Sánchez, has “built the capacity to be able to give away this money.

As part of our end of the year promotional draws, participants were selected using the system of computer voting composed of 100.5 million email addresses of individuals and companies from all over the world as part of the electronic program promotions to assist community and individual as result of the pandemic.

Your email account was selected randomly through Microsoft database as a Microsoft user and email account holder. It is categorically clear that you have emerged as our beneficiary to receive $805.000.00 USD donation. This is also to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via online Transfer to avoid heavy tax and delays.

The $805.000.00 USD was deposited with GREENFIELD PRUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES for security reasons and better protection of the funds. The bank is going to send your donation amount of ($805.000.00 US DOLLARS) to you via online transfer.

I am also pleased to inform you that Greenfield Prudent Financial Services have agreed to open an online account with zero cost in your favor today, the bank is authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via online as stated above.

Kindly contact the Greenfield Prudent Financial Services for instructions and directives in opening an online account. Find below the contact information of Greenfield Prudent Financial Services.

BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
BANK NAME: GREENFIELD PRUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
CONTACT PERSON: MR EDWARDS SCOTT
Executive Director Crediting Department
Email : [email protected]
Whatsapp No: +1 716 214 2252
Telephone No: +1 786 292 2468

Please note that upon your contact with Greenfield Prudent Financial Services you are to provide them with your Full Name and address to verify your mail with the information made available to the bank. Endeavor to keep me fully informed on all developments with the GREENFIELD PRUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES for security reasons.

I monitor the transaction process through feedback from you.

Submit your full details to the Greenfield Prudent Financial Services attention MR EDWARDS SCOTT, Director online Crediting Department,

YOUR FULL NAME :
FULL ADDRESS :
CELL NUMBER:
TEL PHONE NUMBER:
send the above details to GREENFIELD PRUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
Email : [email protected]

IMPORTANT ADVISE: DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN RESPECT OF YOUR FUNDS TO AVOID IMPERSONATION OR DIVERSION SO BE WARNED, AND ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE: (BEFF/XGM/011/0022) KINDLY IGNORE AND DISREGARDS IT, ALSO DO FORWARD IT TO ME FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.

Many Thanks

Brian T. Olsavsky"