316-600-3396 Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes / Lottery Winnings

Scam Number: (316) 600-3396
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

1 Like

Still active but going to vm @sandbar

Flooding these guys every day costs us $75. Now add that up over an entire month with system and overhead. We’re putting out a lot of our own money to run this fun operation. I hope people respect What my team is doing now. Any help or new team members are welcome. But don’t expect to have access to flooding. Only admins have access due to what happened to ScammerBlaster. We still carry on his mission with or without. These Bumbleclots cost serious cash. Last I want to thank my, team for doing such a great job getting a reporting bot up and going. so we can knock out some phone lines. Also not affect the numbers being baited.

Thanks Everyone

2 Likes

Flooding these guys every day costs us $75. Now add that up over an entire month with system and overhead. We’re putting out a lot of our own money to run this fun operation. I hope people respect What my team is doing now. Any help or new team members are welcome. But don’t expect to have access to flooding. Only admins have access due to what happened to ScammerBlaster. We still carry on his mission with or without. These Bumbleclots cost serious cash. Last I want to thank my, team for doing such a great job getting a reporting bot up and going. so we can knock out some phone lines. Also not affect the numbers being baited.

Okay, it’s cool what you’re doing, but you wrote this 11 days ago

So, what exactly IS your service? No spoofing I can understand for many reasons, but no flooding? define flooding then. Calling the same number over and over again is flooding, no? So you can only call once with your service?

1 Like

Nice job hijacking other people’s posts to advertise your shitty “service” that people can’t use. Way to go BluePhoneBuster!

(316) 600-3396 Still Active. Just going by the VM again. Monday 9-12-22 11:21PM EST

1 Like

Yes, that’s a scammer’s voicemail.

1 Like

If it had been any other VM I wouldn’t have posted it. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like