310-400-5997 - Student Loan Scam

Ah, an obvious scammer. The interesting part to mention is that Students Come First lists only one phone number on their website: (949)799-2648. These guys are calling with BS 1-800 numbers and other spoofed numbers. So, they may not even be affiliated with the organization called Students Come First that they claim to represent. I ran into the same BS with the Benefits Advisors. The real Benefits Advisors agency has nothing to do with scammers calling and posing as “Medicare” and “Medicare Rewards”. Such filth!

1 Like

Indeed. Just remember it’s like a yin and yang. For everyone of the there is one of us. For every sixth lord, there is a Jedi knight. Keep fighting the good fight. My running joke as always:

Remember to protect your hard earned nonexistent federal student loans at all times!

1 Like

Agreed! I wish the US Government was on the same page with us! With the right amount of willpower and dedication, they could easily defeat the scammers. Instead, they choose to bicker and argue in Congress about petty stupid shit LBVS. Not exactly the “government of the people” anymore, by any means.

1 Like

No longer in service when I called it at 3:30pm Central US time.

Agreed. I really feel we should not help India at all with money until they stop accepting payoffs from scammers. Easier said than done though. We need some politicians with balls.

1 Like

Great! At least, we created a nuisance for these idiots! More to go!

Called these boys today. They sound pretty american. I added my student loan into their program and they were quite happy. I only managed about 18 minutes before the gig was up. I’ll try to beat this next time.

1 Like

Yes, multiple things can be done: 1. Impose severe sanctions on India and Pakistan that harbor the majority of cyber criminals and scammers. That would force their governments and police to cooperate and to arrest scumbags. 2. Hold US-based VOIP providers criminally liable for being part of fraudulent schemes. Organize show trials of their executives and mass arrests throughout the entire chain of VOIP providers. Just fines are not enough and don’t fix anything. We need 10+ years in federal prisons for them. They don’t even pay FCC fines for most part. 3. Don’t just go after “runners” and other little fish. Go after the bosses of Indian and Pakistani fraudulently schemes. Treat them like terrorists and arrest all assets of their family members and associates. Then, put international warrants for their arrests and extradition with the authorized use of deadly force. Kind of like Israel did with the Nazi criminals after WWII; they did not show any mercy or compassion to these people. Why should scammers deserve any compassion???

Same scammers have a new number now - 949-516-0145. I have received a couple of phone calls from them today from a private, and then a spoofed number. They leave the same BS voicemails about “complete student loan forgiveness”. I have no unpaid student loans, and I am on the DNC List. I called 949-516-0145 at 11:18 AM CST and got humans there. They appear to be US-based scammers.

1 Like

Never mind they went away. They seemed upset.

They are still active 6/14/2021. American criminals.

1 Like

Darn it! I was hoping to give them hell. I noticed that American criminals get upset often more easily than Indian ones. I suppose, they are often less used to being cursed out and harassed lol. The Indians now have thick skin.

1 Like

That’s a valid point. A lot of the student loan scammers like to threaten to charge me with harassment. After I say go for it they get quiet again.

1 Like

Not to mention, they are obviously full of shit lol. It would be like terrorists and rapists asking the judge for “cease and desist order” against people who call them out, or gangbangers trying to return money stolen from them by filing police reports! I always tell scammers: “If you chose the life of crime and indecency, you may as well say it how it is and be proud of this f…ked-up life and don’t complain”. For some reason, such statement often makes them absolutely furious LOL!

1 Like