220-200-8090 - Student Loan Scam

I got several texts from these people today (see most recent one below). These are student loan scammers. I called them at 2:20 pm CST and got a human. I don’t even have any student loans. You have to press “3” to connect to a live scammer.

2 Likes

Unfortunately they have blocked my text now number. I can’t imagine why…

1 Like

You can just change the number and call them right back. They’re quite persistent; they called me 3 times yesterday.

I can only change my TextNow number every 15 days, unfortunately.

1 Like

Oh, yes, but fortunately there are other ones like Google voice, TextMe, TextFree, Talkatone etc.

Ah, I see. I’ll try my Google Voice soon.

1 Like

Yes, they’re all pretty decent and I’ve been using all of them to bug nasty scammers.

They just called me back from (833) 575-2631. This is a working number as of now. I called it back and got humans.

1 Like

Picking up

Edit: They just added me to the do not call list when I said I don’t have any student debt lmao

1 Like

This scam is active as of 1:20 PM CST. I pressed “3” and had a human answer.

These scammers are active again. I called them at 220-200-8090 and got a human at 4 PM CST.

“This is daisy, your virtual assistant that will direct your call”

After pressing “1”, if you click “less than 4,000”, they will hang up on you and add you to a do not call list. I guess you don’t have enough money for them to steal

Press 1, then 2, then for the questions, say “no” to their first question, then say “under 50,000” for the 2nd question

1 Like

@Hunter1 - thank you for adding these details. I should have added them originally, and I appreciate your assistance!

They’re still active. I went through dumb “Daisy” bot and got human scammers.

this number is connecting me to human operators (have to use responses 2, 1, 1), the main number of the thread connects me now to a voicemail that doesn’t accept messages

1 Like

Interesting. I dialed 220-200-8090 and got real scammers. I got this: “This is daisy, your virtual assistant that will direct your call”

After pressing “1”, if you click “less than 4,000”, they will hang up on you and add you to a do not call list. I suppose, you don’t have enough money for them to steal

Press 1, then 2, then for the questions, say “no” to their first question, then say “under 50,000” for the 2nd question.
It was quite a bit earlier that I called them, though.

They are active. Press the following options: “1”, “1”, “2” when you talk to this dumb bot “Daisy”.